jeudi 4 février 2021

V.A. Rock and Roll (I Gave You the Best Years of My Life) (36 versions) Vol.2

La suite...

Vol.2

Gary Glitter - Rock 'N' Roll (I Gave You The Best Years Of My Life) 1977
Howard Carpendale - Rock 'N' Roll Und Elvis (Live) 1978
Petr Rezek - Když Je Klukům Patnáct Let (Rock'n' Roll I Gave You The Best Years Of My Life) 1978
Dean Reed - Rock'n'Roll I Gave You The Best Years Of My Life 1980

Kikki Danielsson - Rock'n Roll, du fick de bästa åren av mitt liv (Rock'n Roll, I Gave You The Best Years Of My Life) 1982
Hannes Wader - Damals 1985
Kevin Johnson - Aussie Rules I Thank You For The Best Years Of Our Lives (The AFL Centenary Season Song) 1996
Bernd Clüver - Oben steh'n und singen 1996
Johnny Devlin - Rock And Roll (i Gave You The Best Years Of My Life) 1998
Dirk Busch - Rock'n'Roll I Gave You All The Yeas In my Life 2002
Reinhard Mey, Hannes Wader & Konstantin Wecker - Damals 2003
Martin Peltier - Les plus belles années de ma vie 2005
Christof Maybach - Rock 'n Roll I gave you the best years of my life (Radio) 2014
Peter Robin - Rock 'n Roll (I Gave You All the Best Years of My Life) 2015
Geff Harrison - Rock’n Roll I Gave You All the Best Years of My Life 2016
The Miami Showband - Rock 'n Roll I Gave You the Best Years of My Life 2016
Viva La Rock - Rock and Roll (I Gave You the Best Years of My Life) 2017

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire